What's the role?
We’re looking for potential candidates to join our company as Repair Technician. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and exceptional customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As part of our Repair department, Repair Technician plays a key role in maintaining trust relationship with our customers. In order to do so, the role requires ensuring proper completion of repair service orders, offering technical support and demonstration of tools, and providing repair service quotation and repair service status update to our customers. As Repair Technician, you will experience the critical value of repair service in our business.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Certificate in Mechanical / Electrical or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in repair and maintenance
- Proficient in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
- Good communication skills in dealing with internal and external parties
- Well organized and self-motivation
- Prefer someone with the potential to excel their career at Hilti.
- If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview, introduce you to the team and pay for your travel to get there.