Quality Assurance Analyst
What's the role?
Our CRM processes are unique and we have to make them user centric and Hilti specific ourselves. Become part of our QA team to ensure our solutions are scalable and reliable in the interaction with our customers.
Experience QA Engineer or passionate fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply!
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In parallel to the design on new features on our Salesforce platform you will define and design test cases to be executed on our testing platform. You will work in a QA team operating and further develop the test system you include all aspects of UX, security and performance into your test definition and execution. Ultimately, together with the team you will monitor all stages of software development and configuration to identify and resolve malfunctions to meet our quality standards.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Experienced QA engineers or enthusiastic fresh graduates are encouraged to apply! Training and knowledge sharing will be provided.
We have an excellent mix of people which believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point average > 3.5 or similar grading is a must. PhD will be an added advantage.
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things - Strong ability to pickup new technical topics quickly and apply them to assignments.
- Strong result orientation. You are resilient in delivering and able to work under the conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Hands on testing experience.
- Understands agile methodologies and role of QA.
- Added advantage: First knowhow in testing platforms like Tricentis Tosca and coding/scripting experience.
- Added advantage: Basic business process understanding in the sales area.
- Added advantage: Broad application, process and technical knowledge across several areas, built on past experiences and special trainings/education.
Interested for the role?
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!