What's the role?
Our CRM processes are unique and we have to make them user centric and Hilti specific ourselves. Become part of our QA team to ensure our solutions are scalable and reliable in the interaction with our customers.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
in specific areas: analyzes, defines and advises on IT supported enterprise process and system solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness, evaluates IT solution alternatives for economic and operational feasibility, configures processes, develops specifications for IT solutions, implements and tests enhancement requests, documents technical specifications and business processes
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest CRM technologies. You will have the freedom to act in an agile environment with excellent opportunities for developing yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a fully recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. 80% of the top positions are filled internally.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point average > 3.5 or similar grading is a must. PhD will be an added advantage
- Basic business process understanding in the sales area
- Broad and detailed application, process and technical knowledge across several areas, built on past experiences and special trainings/education
- First experiences with Quality Assurance as a QA team member or with a solid understand of the value of QA in a IT department
- Have first experience in an agile delivery model and understand the role QA in such approach
- First knowhow in testing platforms like Tricentis Tosca and coding/scripting experience are an advantage
- Strong business and IT literacy - you understand value creation and its key drivers
- Strong result orientation. You are resilient in delivering and able to work under the conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Good command of English is a must
Come Join us!