IT Product Owner Talent Acquisition
What's the role?
We are looking for an IT product owner to effectively lead the design, build, run and maintenance of IT solutions that support Hilti’s talent acquisition and talent relationship management processes.
As an IT product owner for talent acquisition you create impact by shaping the way Hilti attracts, selects and onboards the best talent while ensuring the best candidate experience so that we remain competitive as an employer amidst the current war for talent and for the future.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
Being a subject matter expert with profound business and technical knowledge, you form a powerful team with IT business analysts and your HR business counterparts who are located all over the world. In your role of the IT product owner for talent acquisition you understand business goals, needs and challenges. Based on use cases, you translate them into requirements to future IT solutions, clarify technical details, define an approach and successfully implement the solution in defined sprint cycles. Keeping the big picture and product vision in mind, you carefully select procedure models and methods, both classical and agile, to create maximum impact. You involve in international projects and contribute to their success. You establish a trustworthy relationship with all stakeholders and vendors involved to achieve defined targets. With your problem-solving attitude you ensure high-quality support to the global user community and use this a source to continuously improve the talent acquisition and talent relationship management solution environment and grow yourself
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a fully recognized and respected competence centre that is covering all relevant areas of IT. 80% of the top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team whom are duly rewarded by performance.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average > 3.0 or similar grading is a must
- Minimum 3+ year experience in product life cycle management, including design, implementation, build/configuration and support in the field of talent acquisition and talent relationship management
- Extensive hands-on configuration experience in Workday talent acquisition & recruitment module, or a comparable solution environment
- Configuration experience in other Workday modules such as HCM Core and Reporting as a plus
- Robust business process understanding in talent acquisition and talent relationship management
- Strong project management skills, ideally in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills paired with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
Come join us!