IT Product Owner IAM
What's the role?
We are looking for a skilled Product Owner (PO) responsible for planning, building, and evolving a secure and user-centric Identity and Access Management (IAM) landscape for more than 30k users at Hilti globally. The PO IAM will closely collaborate with other cross-functional teams of Product Owners, Engineers, Application Owners, Project Managers, IT Security Architects, and Enterprise Architects.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 125 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you will be responsible for the worldwide IAM services and architecture landscape. You are also responsible for driving, owning, and directing the implementation of Hilti’s IAM program with both technical and management audiences, including regularly assessing the current IAM state and driving the roadmap towards the target state. You author and maintain standards, best practices and policies in alignment with the governance teams. You also provide leadership to projects, engineering teams and manage backlog tasks, including budgets, spends, contracts, and supplier relationships. This role may evolve in the future into a people leadership role.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very comprehensive people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Becomea valuable member of our highly professional and international team of ITexperts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using the latesttechnologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area withcareer prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to developyourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. 80% of the toppositions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career developmenttrack for every individual employee and an excellent team who are duly rewardedby performance
What you need is:
- At least five years of relevant work experience in building and running an enterprise-level IAM function as an IAM PO, IAM architect, IAM PM, or IAM engineer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-balanced adaptive communication style; with the ability to work independently and with others.
- Structured with strong analytical and conceptual skills; and with the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Vendor-agonistic knowledge and expertise in the field of Identity governance, Single Sign On (SSO), Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), Passwordless authentication, Privileged Access Management (PAM), and non-user identities (e.g. IoT and RPA)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, API gateways, Public Key Infrastructure, Microsoft Identity Manager, SAP Identity Management, and other IGA and IDaaS products.
- Experience with industry-standard frameworks and standards like TOGAF, COBIT, NIST Cyber Security, ISO27001
- Experience in governance and processes including risk management, audit, and compliance-related activities
- Experience with waterfall and agile project delivery methods including financial planning and management of allocated funds.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
Interested for the role?
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”