IT Business Analyst for SAP Sales & Distribution (Fleet Management)
What's the role?
Hilti Fleet Management is our strategic service offering to manage construction tools of our customers efficiently. In your role as IT Business Analyst for Fleet Management, you will provide professional advice and are responsible for transferring business requirements into implementations. You will contribute to build digital solutions in our application landscape, which combines mobile applications and cloud-based solutions with a backend based on SAP S/4HANA.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries committed to global teamwork.
The IT department within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti’s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
As an IT Business Analyst you are responsible for parts of our unique Fleet Management solution, its professional operation, and the transfer of customer needs into new product features. You will transfer new business requirements into value adding and sustainable solutions. With your detailed understanding of business processes and related IT systems you act as the expert for a specific process and product. You will implement and support our global product offerings and provide a seamless customer journey by using user centricity, responsive design, and cloud/on-premise solutions in an agile manner.
You collaborate with the product manager and product owner to define requirements as well as partner with technical staff to develop convincing solution alternatives. In this regard, you will need to define user stories and technical specifications, perform system configurations, execute testing, and support the go live of the product increments.
You will be located in our strategic IT office in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and you will be part of an international team. In this highly challenging and motivating environment, we provide you the opportunity to interact with business counterparts and to take over responsibilities for crucial parts of our IT products.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, challenging, and developing you every single day! Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
The ideal candidate has a strong ability to acquire and apply new technical expertise quickly on assigned responsibilities. You should be using advanced tools and methods for gathering of facts including analytical methods to develop solutions scenarios. In addition, you can prepare decisions and actions based on deep understanding of our Hilti Business Model, specific product area and corresponding IT strategy & guidelines. Last not least you enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues, and teams on tough problems.
What you need is:
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- You bring ideally two or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in a distributed Agile Software Development setting (experience utilizing agile delivery processes and tool chain) and experience in SAP ERP modules like SD, SM, CS or similar.
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written)
- You bring proven business acumen and customer focus providing value-adding solutions
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
We look forward to hearing from you soon!