IT Business Analyst - Marketing Cloud
What's the role?
Hilti is looking for a highly motivated and driven Marketing Cloud IT Business Analyst to build the new Engagement Marketing initiative to shape the future of sales and marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to join the global team at one of our strategic IT locations: PJ, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and work closely with headquarter (Liechtenstein) and the other IT locations of Hilti (Switzerland, France, and the United States).
Engagement marketing is the next level of digital marketing that is data-driven at the core and systematically orchestrates a seamless digital-physical interplay.
Insights about Engagement Marketing:
• Engagement marketing is enabled by the technology provided by Salesforce.com Sales Cloud (CRM) and Marketing Cloud for connecting digital and physical customer seamlessly.
• This strategic project is strongly endorsed and driven by the senior management of the Hilti Group.
• We globally implement and rollout Marketing Cloud in 30+ countries around the world.
• We are supercharging our physical channels (more than 8000 users) with quality and data-driven leads.
• The global team is staffed by over 150 internal and external team members from all over the world.
• We have a multi-scrum setup of 13 teams running in full-agile mode covering topics such as product development, platform governance, and global rollouts.
This is a global and impactful mission that needs the best talent like you to shape the omnichannel digital marketing architecture we need for our future success. You will have the opportunity to learn about the Hilti’s business, pure B2B engagement marketing, and develop innovative solutions with our growing and diverse team. We place a high emphasis on building in-house Salesforce expertise and here we want you to contribute. Experience the challenge and responsibility of developing and managing a global Marketing Cloud solution currently being deployed across the Hilti world. Learn and deep dive into challenging integration topics with entities like our Hilti Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA, and a host of other platforms/applications in our Hilti IT landscape. Be ready for the challenge!
Who is Hilti?
Hilti stands for quality, innovation, and direct customer relationships resulting in about 250,000 individual customer contacts each day. Based in Schaan, Liechtenstein, the company has 30,000 employees around the world who contribute to making construction work simpler, faster and safer while inspiring customers every single day with technologically leading products, systems, software, and services. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork. We are indeed A Great Place to Work.
Get a glimpse of our energetic global team:
Hilti ranks among Europe’s best employers:
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Paris (France), and Plano/Tulsa (USA). Hilti`s Global IT team is known for its focus on sustainable value creation by translating the latest IT innovations into value-creating solutions & services
What does the role involve?
As a Business Analyst, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams and work closely with business counterparts to shape the future of Engagement Marketing at Hilti. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design scalable systems and solutions that drive the company. You are responsible to implement and to scale our Marketing Cloud solution, which includes integrations with a mix of technologies in our Hilti IT landscape. You will be working on Engagement Marketing and focus on the following responsibilities:
• Key contributor and subject expert in evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing, and implementing solutions.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and recommend solutions to meet the functional needs.
• Work with a hands-on approach (getting into the details) in developing the solution designs that enable the integration of our Marketing Cloud with other applications.
• Evaluate the relevant applications and alternatives to ensure long-term sustainability, operational excellence, reliability, and alignment with our Global IT strategy.
• Drive IT agility by identifying balanced solution architectures that satisfy both functional and non-functional business requirements today and that are frameworks for change that allow to adapt to future needs.
• Explore uncharted grounds, innovate and build new solutions through pilots and/or minimum viable products.
• Implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including responsive design, mobile-first approach, and cloud/on-premise solutions to ensure user-centricity.
• Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Effectively communicating your insights and opinion to cross-functional team members and management.
• Structured gathering of facts and apply analytical thinking skills to develop supported positions and scenarios.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – experience different job functions and international career opportunities. Work with our high-performing and caring global team to develop yourself and find the right match for your ambition to achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough system for reviewing everyone in the company, which feeds into a yearly career performance matching process. It’s how we find opportunities to develop our people with different responsibilities, cultures, and market challenges. It means we can broaden your skill set, feed your ambition, and open doors to advance your career.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. Furthermore, 80% of our top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team whom are duly rewarded by performance.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point Average > 3.0 or similar grading is a must. Master's degree a plus.
- Interested in digital marketing implementations covering business requirements analyzing, solutions designing, and hands-on implementation. Knowledge and experience in Salesforce solutions will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of system integration technologies and/ or software development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, and result-oriented, with strong customer focus.
- Ability to effectively, collaboratively, and proactively work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities.
- Be fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Experience in agile working is a plus.
Come join us!