IM Process Consultant BW
What's the role?
The IM Process Consultant (BW) reports directly to the Information Management (IM) Team Lead in Kuala Lumpur. You will be part of the Global IM Team delivering data modelling, reporting and analytics capabilities to Hilti businesses worldwide.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In your role as IM Process Consultant (BW), you will interact directly with business stakeholders to understand their data or analytics requirements and in turn, design and implement a fit-for-purpose solution which is sustainable and adhere to architecture and governance guidelines. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the solution including post go-live support. Besides that, on-call support on rotation basis among team members is also expected from this role. You will work primarily on SAP BW and HANA platforms with exposure to other analytics tools such as Microsoft Azure Data Lake. As a senior team member, you will also be coaching junior members of the team.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. Furthermore, 80% of our top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team whom are duly rewarded by performance.
What you need is:
- At least a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent; a Master’s Degree is an advantage for this position.
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP BW 7.3 and above, SAP BEx, SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics for Office, ABAP Programming and BW HANA & HANA DB Modelling. Knowledge in older versions of SAP BW and Webdynpro would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud platform or other data analytics solutions, data extraction, harmonization from both SAP and non-SAP systems would be strongly desirable.
- Ability to lead requirement assessment session, review options and provide recommendations while communicating the benefits, risks, and constraints to both the business and other IT stakeholders.
- High energy, clear goal orientation and strong work ethic; “can do” attitude, enthusiasm to continuously develop oneself in new topics and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and can engage with stakeholders from different disciplines in all levels of the organization.
- A strong team player; able to work with a team that have members from various background.
- Experience working in a virtual team is highly desirable.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!