Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
What's the role?
We are looking for a people-oriented Human Resources Business Partner who is able to provide support on design and development of HR initiatives in support of the business area and HR strategies.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a HRBP, you will work in partnership with the business area to manage development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personal Development Plans. You get to work with the business area to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development. You will also take the lead on learning and development areas of Hilti team leaders in HR leadership training.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior HR Professional in a commercially driven organization
- Proven success in driving HR topics including: employee engagement, employee relations, talent management and recruitment
- Strategic mind-set with ability to partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Superior presentation and communication skills with ability to influence and interact across all levels of management
- Proven experience working in a complex, commercial organization and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation, sound judgment and strong analytical skills
- IT skills including MS-Office and related HR systems/databases
- Ability to work successfully in a process driven organization, with courage to challenge the status quo
- International mobility for longer term career progression
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”