Head of Global Product Information Management, PPM
What's the role?
Together with your team of global process managers and global process experts you will develop & deploy processes & systems for Product Information Management at Hilti. You will orchestrate various stakeholders across the organization to ensure a seamless customer experience. You will lead the team in ensuring the completeness and quality of product data from its creation to its publications across digital clients.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In this global leadership role, reporting directly to the Head of Global Product Portfolio Management, you will:
1 As team lead of about 10 team members, support their personal development through regular coaching and enhance internal processes to achieve operational excellence by defining and delivering on KPIs
2. With your team of Global Process Managers, you will be responsible for the process enhancements & implementation for market organization, while the Global Process Experts will be accountable for the product data creation & maintenance.
3. Support the strategic direction and development to our Customer-Centric Global PIM process & system landscape in close collaboration with the various business units, market organizations, digital channels and user communities.
4. Drive continuous improvement & proactive communication to ensure data fidelity and issue resolution across the product data value chain and supporting the evolution of the product data architecture
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
If you like working in a global team and driving a global business in a hands-on and performance-oriented culture you will enjoy the job. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in the field of business administration or technology; MBA is a plus
- At least 7 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in process management
- Proven leadership experience of 2+ years in a global matrix organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a working knowledge of PIM systems and tools
- Collaborative team player with exceptional written and presentation skills in English
We look forward to hearing from you soon!