Group Manager Mobile Development
What's the role?
You will be working on an IoT based SaaS business within Hilti – focusing on digitizing and automating field resource (assets, workers) management in the construction industry.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
• You will lead a team of Product Owners, Scrum masters, mobile developers, architects and test engineers to bring the SaaS product roadmap to life – developing mobile apps utilizing IoT technologies in a highly agile setup
• You will need to lead and motivate your team – ensuring development and succession planning for your team members
• You will contribute to developing the product vision and roadmap, in translating that roadmap into delivery milestones – and then lead the team in delivering those milestones.
• Stay up to date with latest Mobile and IoT technologies and willingness to bring new ideas to the team
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. It makes a vibrant, innovative and productive team.
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is. Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies.
What you need is:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or other technical related field. MBA is an advantage.
- At least 6 to 7 years of experience either in Software development or in the SaaS / IoT product development areas. Must have had team leadership experience in a product development setup.
- Must be data oriented and showcase agility in problem solving
- Must have a track record in getting things done in a highly agile setup
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization. Must have the ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. Your team will be based in 3 countries (Malaysia, India and Germany/Liechtenstein).
We look forward to hearing from you soon!