Global Process Manager
What's the role?
You will lead the global definition of processes, as well as development & deployment of systems for product information management across Hilti. You will orchestrate various stakeholders across the organization to strengthen customer orientation for all digital publication solutions. management.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In this challenging global role, your core areas of responsibilities will be:
1. You will partner with the various business units, market organizations and Digital channels to define & evolve the processes & systems for product information management to ensure a seamless customer experience.
2. You will lead implementation projects as the business owner together with Strategic Marketing, Global IT & external vendors. You will be responsible for data governance across the value chain & evolution of data architecture.
3. You will analyse business needs to specify requirements in core applications for our ERP and our PIM systems. You will drive continuous improvement projects to increase efficiency of creation and distribution of product information.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a fully recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. 80% of the top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team which are duly rewarded by performance.
What you need is:
- Master studies in the field of business administration or technology; MBA is a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in project/process management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a working knowledge of systems and tools
- Proven project/process management skills in a matrix organization
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English; Additional languages are a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!