Global Process Expert - Product Information Management
What's the role?
You will consult and support Product managers in the Business Units and the global market organizations along the Product data processes to bring high quality product information to our customers. You will strongly contribute to the definition and delivery of software solutions for product information management.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
In this challenging global role, your core areas of responsibilities will be:
1. As the global expert for systems and processes all around product information, you will consult, train and support the Global Marketing community with the right setup for their product data and information in preparation for product launches.
2. You will drive and support the continuous improvement of the systems based on the feedback from your daily interaction with the users. In doing so, you will work closely with your teammates and the IT department.
3. Based on your capabilities you will drive and support projects to further improve and enhance the system landscape.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities; developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a fully recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. 80% of the top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team which are duly rewarded by performance.
What you need is:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree is a plus with a minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability for interdisciplinary teamwork and project management capabilities. Good analytical skills and proven affinity for IT systems; experience with ERP and PIM systems is a plus. Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English, additional languages are a plus
We look forward to hearing from you soon!