Commercial Finance Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager who is ready to kick start their career in a fast-paced, high-performing and rewarding multinational company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Commercial Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for the management of company financials through regular reviews and analysis of the financial and operational performance. You'll lead the forecasting processes for the organisation and play a key role in the organisational planning processes with cross-functional collaboration. Moreover, you are expected to manage the investment process and drive productivity focus in the entire organisation through robust tracking and steering.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Accountancy or other recognized professional accounting qualifications; ACCA, ICAEW, MICPA or CIMA.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in audit or commercial experiences preferred
- Sound experience of budgeting, accounting, forecasting and time management
- Analytical in interpreting and reporting financial information
- Familiar with Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications.
- High competency in MS Excel is a must.
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”