What's the role?
We’re looking for a high potential candidate who can kick start their career at Hilti as Business Analyst. We seek highly motivated candidates that are ready to join an outperforming and rewarding multinational company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Business Analyst, you will report to the Head of Marketing. This role involves three main functions which are (1) Customer Database Management, where you will have to maintain the best quality of the market and customer database, (2) Market Research and Reporting where you will have to source market intelligence data related to the construction industry in Malaysia and transform them into information that will be used for sales planning, and (3) CRM and Sales Support, where you provide support to the sales force with regards to CRM related tools and launch initiatives and drive usage of the Hilti Mobile Apps.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Statistics, Business or related discipline from reputable university (Master degree is a plus)
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis role gained in MNCs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Sound analytical and presentation skills on data and process and able to visualize complicated analysis
- Proficiency in PC Skills (MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with SAP and CRM System is an added plus
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mind-set
- Strong teamwork skills and enthusiasm in open discussion
- High set of goals for future career progression in marketing and sales field
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”